We have the privilege of organising our own elective placement at the start of our third year. We have chosen to go to Nepal to gain an insight into how midwifery care is practised and accessed.





Thursday 9 September 2010

I' ll be watching you.............


Hello England, So it was my turn today to experience the upset belly but unfortunately it was in the middle of observing a hysterectomy in theatres, was very hard using the toilets and squatting with poorly belly. So we left work early and made it home OK and I slept if off plus some good old Imodium!And I now feel much better, this afternoon we jumped in a taxi to The Boudha Stupa which is an amazing site and was built some time after AD 600! The weather was beautifully from a roof toop terrace with amazing views of the mountains, the pray flags hanging and the sun shining. We are now in settle as it is pouring down with rain. I have enclosed an internet link for photos as the cable for my camera doesn't work on this computer, enjoy, we did, very peaceful and religious. Tomorrow we are observing on the antenatal clinic, wish us luck, take care England. Love Sam and Laura xxx

1 comment: